If you are following this blog via email subscription, and you have subscribed to a text only version instead of an HTML version, then you are missing 99% of the value of this blog. Here's why...
This is our 213th consecutive post. Virtually every one of these posts has contained numerous links--sometimes a dozen or more within a single post. If you are unable to click on these links because you are unable to identify them, here's is some of what you're missing:
- suggested additional reading
- author-specific websites & societies
- title-specific websites & societies
- subject-specific websites & societies
- debates about specific authors, titles or subjects
- where to buy library furnishings, specific titles, etc.
Most of these resources are not duplicated in the links that adorn the left- and right-hand sides of our blog.
We suggest you switch to an HTML-enabled email subscription or an HTML-enabled RSS reader to fully take advantage of everything that's on offer.